Friday, June 17, 2016

The Little "Pink Engine" That Can!

I want to begin by saying I am that girl that always said "I will do it myself, own my own with hard work".  Thanks to me getting my daddy's high metabolism that worked for me until a couple years ago.  Its seemed no matter how hard I worked I was either gaining or staying the same.  I was really struggling and couldn't figure out what was going on.  I mean heck, in 2015 I ran 7 half marathons, a 15K and a few 5K's so why wasn't I in better shape?!?!

At the start of 2016 I had big plans that fell flat fast!  Why bust my butt if I wasn't seeing results.  I would go for a couple weeks, get frustrated and stop.  The beginning of May a friend posted some cryptic message on Facebook about her new journey and to comment if I wanted more information.  I commented thinking what is she going to try and sell me on.  Sure enough she started talking about this "pink drink".  I trusted Samantha and new she was like me and not going to waste her time or money on something if it didn't benefit her so I listened to what she had to say.  I did my own research and decided I would blow $25 on a 7 day challenge and be able to say I tried something new.

On Day 3 of the challenge I realized half way through my work day that I wasn't tired and wanting my afternoon nap. The next thing I noticed is that I wasn't eating snack at 3.  When we went outside at 3:45 I had energy to run around and play with my kiddos.  Each day after I noticed that the food cravings were less and the energy was more.  FYI: I am a 42 year old daycare teacher to nine 2 year olds.  My day is nonstop so for me to not need my afternoon nap and not be dragging butt when I got home was HUGE!

I decided to go for it!  I talked over my options with Samantha and decided to sign up as an Ambassador myself and try the Slim with Accelerator for my first 30-60 days.  

So on May 19th my daily routine started with mixing up my Plexus Slim and taking one Accelerator.

Just mix a packet with 10-12 ounces of room temperature water, add ice and gulp it down along with my Accelerator.  On day 1 I also took some weights/measurements so I could compare in 30 days.

DAY 1:
Weight: 137.6
Waist: 35.25
Hips: 39.50
Legs: 22
Arms: 12.25

May was a crazy month with my son's graduation and going on vacation, but I managed to start everyday with my Slim and Accelerator.  I worked in some elliptical machine, hiking and water jogging over the past month, too.


Before I do my 30 Day Reveal I want to tell yall about the biggest thing that happened to me in the first 30 days.  I GAVE UP ALL CAFFEINE!!! For years I have been a Coke-aholic.  It was my morning coffee, drink it with every meal, drink it with every snack and so on.  Over the last 3 years I have tried to give it up completely, but the withdraw headaches were awful so I would slowly start drinking it more and more.  It has been an endless cycle until now.  I have not had a drop of caffeine in at least 3 weeks.  After starting Plexus Slim I noticed I didn't really need it or want it.  I only had two headaches during the 7 day challenge and I am not sure if they were from caffeine withdraw or the changes taking places within me.

I am super excited to say its been a fantastic start!  I really hate posting pictures of myself like this, but feel its important to see the difference in just 30 days so here goes...

DAY 30:
Weight: 133.6 ---down 4 pounds
Wasit: 32.75----down 2.5 inches
Hips: 37.50---down 2 inches
Legs: 21.5---down .50 inches
Arms: 12---down .25 inches



All the negative is going down as the energy and confidence is going up!  I am really excited to see what happens in the next 30 days as I add more fitness to my routine.

I love that this "pink drink" is all natural!  All from plants and not man made with nasty side effects.  Another great thing is that it doesn't kill my pocketbook--especially when I subtract the amount I spent on coke and snacks.

Oh and I wanted to show yall a face shot.  So about 1.5 years ago I had another friend introduce me to something wonderful.  My life long friend, Julie is a consultant for Rodan & Fields.  She introduced me to Reverse.  She and I grew up being lovers of the sun and this product has been amazing at "fixing" my face.  Since I added Slim to my daily regimen I have noticed that my dark circles are gone and my face looks even better.  I have felt so good about my face that I have been skipping the make up most mornings.  

This is me about 15 minutes after I got up this morning.  Sun damage is gone, circles are gone and for a 42 year old I don't see many wrinkles. :)

I would love to share more with you about Plexus Slim so if you are interested drop me an email at kellybrutherford@gmail.com
or check out my Plexus Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment